The terms of the cease fire in the War on Christmas are as followed:
- Christmas shall be permitted to continue as a voluntary activity
- All Christmas activities shall be contained within the designated temporal zone: December 24-25 (Gregorian calendar, Julian for Orthodox and related sects only)
- Hostilities against Christmas shall be suspended within the temporal zone
- All those who wish it shall be issued a statement of “Merry Christmas”
- Hostilities shall remain suspended through the end of the year, after which they may resume if Christmas attempts expansion outside the designated temporal zone.