So, I’ve more or less finalized the lineup of articles for My Little Po-Mo Volume 1:
- 26 Sunday articles from this site, everything from “Dear Princess Celestia…” (which will be the book’s introduction) to “This day was going to be perfect/The kind of day of which I’ve dreamt since I was small (The Best Night Ever).” All are revised and expanded for the book.
- Two articles I wrote for other sites, both of which I revised and expanded for the book:
- Fillies for Feminism
- The Brony Effect
- An excerpt from an article I wrote for an essay anthology that hasn’t been published yet because I’m the only contributor who turned theirs in on time: A Brief History of Saturday Morning.
- Four brand-new, book exclusive articles:
- Theophrasus Bombastus Twilight Sparkle von Hohenheim
- The Melancholy of Celestia Suzumiya
- A Cutie Mark Conundrum
- Today I Learned… (which will summarize the first season and close out the book)
Feel free to keep suggesting articles, though. Even if I don’t put them in this book, there’s always the next one–and who knows, if it’s appropriate and a good idea, I might put it in this one after all. I thought I had the list nailed down yesterday, but somebody suggested an article to me on Twitter and it was too perfect not to do.