A summary of the past week of posts to my in-character Star Trek Online Tumblr, chronicling the adventures of E.N. Morwen, a science-loving and thoughtful young woman trapped in a galaxy of warring space giants.
- World Half Empty: Drawn forward by strange text-only messages, the crew of the Inverse searches a seemingly abandoned planet for the Xic.
- Following World Half Empty, I went on a semi-hiatus, during which I posted daily background notes:
- The Ember Nebula and the Wake: What even is this weird place anyway?
- The Cirinac: Info-trading space dolphins!
- The Bni: Living ships lording over humanoid peasants!
- The Azgoth: Everybody’s favorite space roaches.
- The Toveki: These guys are kind of jerks.
- The Xic: Robots that specialize in biotech, because reversals are fun.
As the flag officer of a fleet or tactical group, Starfleet regulations also require Morwen to provide a Fleet Status Report briefly summarizing the current status and mission of all ships under her command, every Stardate that’s a multiple of 10.
I am still trying to get an RP-focused fleet together! Contact me in-game at Morwen@froborr if you’re interested.